The users who work hard every day do not compromise on the tools they use. Similarly STIHL do not compromise on the quality of their products. Their goal and passion is top class tools with cutting edge technology and reliability for any application. Customers are an important part of the innovation process, their experiences help to make STIHL products meet end-user needs - products that surpass the expectations of proven STIHL quality.
The range of powertools includes:
- Pole pruners
- Brushcutters and Clearing Saws
- Hedge Trimmers
- Hand-held and backpack Blowers
- Vacuum shredders
- High pressure shredders
- Wet/dry vacuum cleaners
- Cut-off saws
- Hand tools for tree maintenance
- The STIHL CombiSystem is a versatile combination of engines and easily interchangeable tools for trimming lawn edges, sweeping surfaces, cutting hedges or blowing leaves away
- The STIHL MultiSystem is a flexible garden sytem for removing moss, aerating the lawn, loosening soil, sweeping paths and driveways.
As a STIHL Approved Dealer, David Evans Agricultural is able to supply and maintain the full product range.
For more information visit the STIHL website by clicking on the logo or contact us by telephone or email with your requirements.
Viking Garden Power Tools
Viking is a member of the STIHL Group. Viking garden power tools are designed to be used by serious gardeners and professionals alike. As powerful machines subjected to wear and tear, their reliability relies not only on quality assured production, but also on ongoing maintenance and care.
The product range includes:
- electrical and pedestrian lawn mowers
- lawn tractors
- petrol garden tillers
- garden shredders
David Evans Agricultural is a Viking Specialist Dealer and, as such, is able to offer expert advice before you purchase and has the after-sales facilities for ongoing servicing and maintenance such as blade sharpening.
For more information visit the Viking website by clicking on the logo or contact us by telephone or email with your requirements.